Skip to main content

Request a repair

Before you start

WarningThis service can only be used to request one repair at a time to a council property.

If you own the property, please see our leaseholder contact details page .

To request a repair for a communal area, please see customer services contact details page.

What is a communal area?

Communal repairs are usually in areas that people share.

They can include:

  • repairs to door entry systems
  • lock repairs to communal doors
  • lighting repairs to shared areas
  • glazing repairs to shared doors or stairway windows
  • roof and gutter repairs
  • structure and external walls to your block
WarningIf you suspect you have a gas leak, you must report it immediately to the Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999 or via textphone (minicom) on 0800 371 787
WarningFor other emergency repairs, please see customer services contact details page.
What is an emergency?

An emergency is defined as something which could cause danger to someone’s health or safety or cause serious damage and destruction to property.

Repairs contact information

  • Telephone: 0208 498 8000
  • Freephone: 0800 393994
  • Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm (except public holidays)
  • Please do not call us out of hours if the repair is not urgent.
Start now